FCC Industrial participates in the event “The city you want” organized by Madrid Business Forum and Madrid City Council
FCC Industrial participated last October 26 in the event "the city you want", organized by Madrid Business Forum and the Madrid City Council. The forum sought to mobilize civil society constructively on issues such as Sustainability, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Mobility and in which institutions, entrepreneurs and citizens participated.
The event was supported by Iberia, Deusto Business School, Zinkia, MP, Mahou and the Tierra de Hombres Foundation. It was inaugurated by Begoña Villacís, vice mayor of Madrid and Federico Buyolo, General Director of the Office of the High Commissioner for the 2030 Agenda.
Companies like Cabify, Telefónica, Acciona, Ferrovial participated in the discussion tables ...
FCC Industrial, through Antonio Prego, participated in the “mobility and infrastructure” discussion table. FCC Industrial, through the systems division develops different urban and interurban mobility solutions:
- Traffic control systems, tolls, communication networks and control centers.
- AVANZA platform for intelligent management of highways, roads, tunnels and bridges.
- SCADA systems for supervision, automatic control and security of critical infrastructures.
- Design and development of HW equipment for ventilation control, lighting and fire protection.
- GMAO management and maintenance systems for industrial complexes, buildings and transport infrastructure.
In parallel, children's workshops (children from 4 years old) were developed, with the collaboration of Zinkia-Pocoyo and the volunteers of the Tierra de Hombres Foundation, related to sustainability so that children can also give their vision of how they want them to be your city.